The “NEW KUWAIT 2030” demands an increase in socioeconomic growth and progress where a highly qualified manpower is mandatory in the workforce in all sectors especially in health care services. It is meeting these requirements that makes manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity.
Although there are many recruiting agents in Kuwait, there are few recruitment agents Specialized in the Medical field.
Engaging qualified manpower with competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, and timely delivery are the hurdles faced by any organization. This is where HAYAT AL NOFOUS MEDICAL SERVICES CO. becomes your trusted partner to identify the right manpower for the required job.
Our International extensions
Considering the global view of multinational and multi lingual professionals, we have developed ties with trustworthy health care manpower agents from different countries all over the world
We match your requirements with the right manpower in the field of health care
Our Recruitment Services
HAYAT Al NOFOUS MEDICAL SERVICES CO. Provides recruitment with various medical specialties, which includes:
- Consultant Medical Doctors
- Specialized Medical Doctors
- Medical Registrars
- Biomedical Engineers
- Technicians of various specialties
- Hospital Administrators
- Nutritional specialists
- Infection control specials
- Clean room technicians and staff
- HIS specialists
- Other Medical support staff
- Easy accessibility to our office and our representatives
- Direct the enquiries with more details and efficiency, we offer specificity on medical professionals.
- Getting the advantage of sourcing experienced candidates locally
- Comfort of masking identity of the employer as we are the laisoning agent
- Transparency in dealing with the required contracts between the candidates, Employer and our company
- Ease of getting wider range of candidates from all over the world through a single window
- Reduces your clerical burdens and saves you money and time.
- Assist you in mobilization of manpower to Kuwait
- Assist with MOH related work for health licenses, along with your representative